Conway: Criticism of me is 'gender-based' - The Hill


The Hill

Conway: Criticism of me is 'gender-based'
The Hill
Presidential counselor Kellyanne Conway said in an interview at a conservative summit on Saturday that much of the criticism against her is “gender-based.” “I understand that we're a nation of charged opinions and partisan rancor, but I do find that ...
Kellyanne Conway: 'Criticism of me is so gender-based'USA TODAY
Sanders, in Iowa, Reiterates Criticism of GOP Health BillU.S. News & World Report
Kellyanne Conway says much of the criticism she faces is 'gender-biased'Washington Examiner
Mason City Globe Gazette -DesMoinesRegister.com -The Gazette: Eastern Iowa Breaking News and Headlines -WQAD.com
all 21 news articles »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 Relaxation Hacks For People Who Hate Meditating